“Ok, here’s another thrown-together-after-work recipe. I had some leftover canned artichokes (I know, I know… I should have used fresh artichoke. I’m lazy, don’t judge me) laying around as well as my freshly made avocado mayonnaise so I decided to whip something up with them.”-Amanda
What you’ll need:
- 1 can artichoke quarters (drained and rinsed)
- 1-2 tsp coconut flour (*coconut flour may leave a different aftertaste so if you aren’t used to it you may just want to use regular flour or almond flour)
- 2-3 tbsp ghee or pastured butter
How to make it:
- Place the artichoke quarters in a bowl. Toss with salt and coconut flour.
- Heat the butter or ghee in a pan and add in the artichokes. Fry until golden brown on each side.
- Serve with avocado mayonnaise.
*These won’t come out crispy like a restaurant-style deep fried artichoke might. It will just have a little crunch to it.